In addition to the core applications of Neolane's conversational marketing platform, customers can customize their marketing management software with several optional modules, including:
- Neolane Distributed Marketing: Empowers local operational entities (e.g. agents, branches, franchises, etc.) with global marketing tools and best practices, allowing them to effectively engage customers while maintaining corporate standards. The module includes a central catalog of campaign templates, as well as automated workflow and approvals to reduce cycle time.
- Survey Manager: For incorporating rich surveys into marketing communications and automatically appending responses to the central marketing datamart.
- Content Manager: Facilitates creation and management of digital communications assets that can be rendered and personalized for multiple channels (e.g. HTML, SMS, MMS, WAP, etc.)
- Channels: Enables marketers to select which channels to use to deliver their programs, including direct mail, email marketing, SMS, and MMS.
- Response Manager: An advanced modeling tool for measuring the effectiveness of offline direct marketing campaigns. Drawing from pre-defined business rules (i.e. what constitutes a response), Response Manager matches transactions back to the appropriate campaign.