All brands are on social media but how many really monetize it?
As a result of viral marketing tactics on social media, many brands have succeeded in creating sizeable fan communities. However, these same brands have yet to exploit the potential of these communities and are frequently reduced to applying listening and mass marketing strategies. By deploying a comprehensive social engagement strategy, companies can realize the extensive benefits of becoming better acquainted with their fans and followers, to reach friends of fans, and to transform them into loyal and profitable customers.
Neolane Social Marketing draws upon a social roadmap that enables marketers to monitor and influence their fans and then to obtain the permission to communicate with them on a one-to-one basis across all marketing channels.
Thus, Neolane Social Marketing allows marketers to extend the master customer database with social data; send personalized messages via Twitter; Facebook and deploy Facebook applications that are dynamically personalized to inbound visitors; and more.
And because the application is part of Neolane's conversational marketing platform, all social marketing campaigns can be coordinated seamlessly with other channels.
- Manages mass, segmented and personalized messaging on Facebook and Twitter
- Enriches master customer database with data from social media
- Manages Facebook application contents to offer an unprecedented one-to-one experience
- Creates mixed social-media and traditional-marketing campaigns
- Measures the ROI of each action on social media in terms of audience, reactivity, lead conversion and sales
- Monetizes presence on social media
- Qualifies communities of prospects and customers and retains their loyalty
- Converts friends of fans and followers into prospects into prospects
- Maximizes brand attractiveness over social media