Media and Entertainment Customers
The media and entertainment industry is undergoing a transformative shift, as both content and customers move to digital channels. To bolster acquisition and retention, marketers must embrace emerging channels to deliver more relevant, personalized, and timely campaigns. Media companies with advertisers face the added complexity of marketing simultaneously to consumers and businesses.
Neolane is ideally suited for these needs. Our conversational marketing platform offers native digital channel support and message execution. From a single interface, marketers can plan, target, execute, and measure cross-channel marketing strategies that accelerate customer and subscriber growth. Additionally, Neolane’s lead management capabilities can be leveraged to market to, and nurture, potential advertisers, increasing revenue.
Neolane can help media and entertainment marketers:
- Identify the most profitable customer segments and new revenue opportunities via profile data
- Increase campaign performance by personalizing messages to individual customers or segments
- Strengthen customer relationships by coordinating campaigns and offers across channels
- Automatically and accurately manage customer privacy and content preferences
- Easily and objectively analyze campaign results and marketing ROI
Some of Neolane's media and entertainment industry customers include:
- Advance Publications
- Disneyland Resorts
- EMI Music
- Ouest France
- Sony Music
As online music downloads increasingly usurped retail store sales, EMI Music France sought to re-invent its business model and establish direct relationships with music lovers. Neolane helped EMI build a centralized marketing data mart to gain insight into customer needs, and implement marketing automation strategies to capitalize on those needs and identify new revenue opportunities. This new approach helped EMI increase digital revenues substantially.Read the full case study here.