In response to increased regulation and a sluggish economy, financial services firms are actively seeking additional revenue streams. While new fees are being met with strong resistance, a more subtle—and effective—approach is to leverage every touch point with customers to support value creation strategies.
That’s where Neolane excels. Our conversational marketing technology allows financial services firms to deliver 1:1 messages and offers—seamlessly across channels. From outbound campaigns and transactional messages to inbound interactions and social marketing, marketers can leverage every interaction to increase customer lifetime value. And they can plan, target, execute, and measure everything from a single, intuitive interface.
Neolane helps financial services marketers:
- Identify the most profitable customer segments and new revenue opportunities via profile data
- Increase campaign performance by personalizing messages to individual customers or segments
- Strengthen customer relationships by coordinating campaigns/offers across channels
- Automatically adhere to customer privacy and content preferences, while keeping data secure
- Easily and objectively analyze campaign results and marketing ROI
Some of Neolane's financial services customers include:
As its online and mobile channel presence grew, global banking leader AXA Bank sought a single platform on which to base cross-channel marketing activities to ensure consistent offers and branding. Neolane enables AXA Bank to personalize cross-channel campaigns that have helped drive email open rates of 60-80 percent and conversion rates of 5-10 percent. Incremental revenue driven by these campaigns helped the bank achieve ROI on its Neolane investment in just 14 months.Read the full case study.