Driven by consumers’ accelerated adoption of smartphones and tablets, higher speed wireless networks, and geolocation services, interest for mobile marketing is building. Smartphones and tablets are soon to become the first means of communication between brands and individuals. “Apps” on mobile devices are all the more profitable that they are downloaded and represent a unique channel of engagement initiated by the consumer.
Focused on evolving mobile marketing beyond expensive, siloed, and generic SMS messaging to free, contextual, and personalized communications, Neolane Mobile App Channel integrates brands’ app as a new channel within the Neolane platform (email, direct mail, web…) and allows marketing organizations to send push notifications and manage in-app messages. Organizations can facilitate one-to-one personalized offers in push notifications and in-app content that take advantage of customer knowledge from the marketing database.
By dynamically creating, personalizing and displaying notifications and content that are in line with each customer’s expectations, Neolane Mobile App Channel extends the native app capabilities and boosts both the engagement and purchases of mobile consumers.
- Automate the execution of push notification campaigns via mobile apps
- Dynamically create, target and personalize one-to-one push notifications and in-app marketing messages
- Integrate with geolocation capabilities built into an app to send contextual and geo-personalized offers to individuals near your store
- Leverage profile data from the marketing database to deliver consistent messages via an app and other channels
- Analyze customers’ journey from the push notification through the app to enrich the marketing database
- Include the mobile channel within your cross-channel campaigns
- Maximize your brand appeal via mobile apps
- Monetize interactions initiated by the mobile consumer
- Measure response rates of app users
- Improve app performance